Pages

Hello World!





Welcome to Arduino for Noob blog.  A blog I am starting to serve as a journal in my journey to explore Arduino.  Arduino has been out there for some time now, but because of life’s other commitments it is not until now that I can find the time to play around with it. Well, it is better late than never, right? So when I name this blog Arduino for Noob, it is really in the literal sense.  But if you are like me, a noob, and in the process of learning Arduino yourself, I really hope this blog can be of help to you.

There are some websites that are great for beginners and I have included them under the Helpful Links/Resources tab on the main page. I am also going to include books that I find very useful to help you get started under the Books/ References tab. Feel free to browse through.

If you are wondering why there is a  Raspberry Pi tab on an Arduino blog, well, I am picking it up along with Arduino. I have read that they make wonderful partnership.  Then, there is the Electronics tab. Can't do Arduino without knowing your electronics, can you?

This is all so exciting. Can't wait to try all the different projects out there.

Good luck!



Unknown

A newbie to the world of electronics who hopes to automate all her housework one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment